Sunday 27 April 2014

Meditation.

"Enchantment needs a mind, and the emotions are given as a wellspring." - Ravi Zacharias

Those words and I found myself returning to a favourite past time of mine, drawing and painting.
Honestly, it has been too long. I remember nights I would stay up painting, creating. Long before I played any instrument. In those moments I found my self lost, in a trance so to speak. I've missed the feeling of paint, the colours between my fingers.
Our God is an artist. With an eye and heart for beauty. A gift He has imparted in many of His children. The least I can do is share mine.

I saw a beautiful print by Catherine Parr called 'Meditation'. Here is my version (I used watercolours for this).




Currently listening to:

 
love & light...♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis