Tuesday 30 October 2012

TM + TN | The Fox and The Hounds



God is so beautiful. Everyday He finds a new way to bless me and remind me of His everlasting love. Whether it is through words, song or a simple smile. For today's 'Tuesday Mornings and Tuesday Nights', I wanted to share this beautiful worship I stumbled upon yesterday. So thankful to these guys for sharing their gift.

They're called The Fox and The Hounds with a love for God and a burning passion for worshiping Him through song, but also reaching out to those who are less fortunate than themselves.
Their project 'The Joyful Noise Project' looks not merely at highlighting suffering in the world but recognises that we have the power to make a change; a firm believer of releasing hope to those who are in situations that seem so far from that possibility.
I hope you are moved by this as I was. I'm already halfway through learning this version on guitar. You can view more music here!


love & light...♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis