Monday 30 April 2012

The Lightness of My Soul


"So I come into your chambers & I dance at your feet Lord..."

I don't even know where to start. But then again with God's grace, His mercy, His kindness, His beauty, His hold on me and His unfailing love.. it has no beginning and it has no end. It is what it is. To be able to experience this, to be in a place of complete peace and serenity with God, to be His and only His knowing He loves and cares for you, even when darkness surrounds you and yet continue to have that still and quiet peace within your heart is what I love to call The Lightness of My Soul... a place where I can experience His complete being, feel like my Spirit is soaring and dance at His feet. I. Can. Dance. At. His. Feet. Rejoice and give Him all the praise that He deserves.

Oftentimes, we forget just how good God is and what he can do for you if you just surrender to Him, first. For he is forever Holy and forever faithful in the promises he has upon your life. Even when he has promised us we will overcome our struggles and our storms we doubt Him. We trouble our hearts, mind and spirit allowing our faith to become so small. It is so important we turn to him FIRST and NOT last (Mark 4v35-41). Only He has the power to release the treasures within our hearts as he has already overcome our burdens. YET in our stubbornness, we try to do everything by our own might, with full awareness of our fragile and easily broken selves, but it is not by our mere ability that we overcome but by His Spirit..(2 Cor 4v7; Zech 4v6)

For this, I will forever give Him all the glory, all the honour and all the praise. I will never stop praising him dancing at His feet... because his goodness never stops, so why should I? Whether, I'm up down, left or right (lol) my praises to You Lord will never cease because I know your goodness never fails and the promises you have for me will always stand!

James 1v2:
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds."

Mark 4 v35-41
"35And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side. 36And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships. 37And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. 38And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? 39And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. 40And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? 41And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?"



love & light...♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis