Friday 23 December 2011

Friday's Wisdom | Fearless




"If you dreams don't scare you, they're probably not big enough."
- via Kirk Franklin, Anon.


NEVER doubt a woman's strength.

Today I finished my placement in the Maternity Unit at St. Thomas' Hospital. I saw miracles happen through the birth of a baby and the strength of a woman; the strength of a woman is undoubtedly beyond anything I could imagine. It seemed unreal, indescribable; but it is real. Though I was there to learn (and I did), I began to wonder if I myself could go through that but you've got to have faith that you can and your strength will come from that, you've got to be fearless.

All the other women I saw in labour and even during and after the birth have been so inspiring, it really and truly moved me, I wish them nothing but the best in this journey they've began. I pray to God he gives me that same strength when the time comes (NO I'm not pregnant) and I know he will.

love & light...♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis