Saturday 4 December 2010

Lissie.


I don't know, there's just... something about her.

Every so often (on a frequent basis actually) I come across new music & new artists but not all of them are able to 'move me' the way Lissie does.
The last time music truly moved me was when I finally heard music for the first time circa 2005-2006 & of course when I re-discovered Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks some years ago.

& maybe it is the fact that she possess similar qualities to Stevie Nicks, voice wise; or her lyrics are just plain genius. Whatever it is, it's something magical. Something Bohemian & Gypsy like. Very enchanting.

I'm hoping to get her album on vinyl, of course.


love & light...♥

"I fell in love with being defiant..." - Lissie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis